How is Link Roundup Effective to Improve Website Presence
Link roundups are blog posts that feature the latest posts written by others. Usually, they appear monthly, weekly and daily (in very rare cases); plus they are themed around a particular topic which can be related to any industry. Link roundup is the best tactic for link building because it can drive huge traffic to your website.
However, it is the quality of your content that will decide the level of success you will get from link roundups.
And what you need to do is find the link roundups and then send them an email pitch to link your content in their next post. Let us give you some examples that what a link roundup looks like.
- Top health-related posts of the Week
- Link roundup- Latest trends in SEO
How to search for link roundups?
- By using different search engine operators in Google, Bing, Yahoo, Duck Duck Go and more.
- Using keywords and #hashtags for searching in Social Media.
How to reach out to them?
You can reach out to the link roundup managers in different ways. Here are those ways in preferred order:
- Personal email
- Personal Facebook account
- Contact Page
What does a right pitch look like?
While writing an email pitch to link roundups, make sure it is to the point and personalized. A few key points that you need to cover in the email are:
- The subject line, tells them your purpose.
- Personalizing the email by including their name.
- The email body should be to the point and short.
- Don’t forget to mention the name of their roundup.
- Giving them an overview of your content/post.
- Dropping a link to the content.
- Thanking them.
As the link roundups always need content to curate, you can put quality content in front of them